At gitti we revolutionize the beauty industry with innovative, vegan beauty products. We reunite two concepts that traditional beauty seems to have opposed in the last years: beauty from inside and out. What does this mean for us? We strive for a dual power of beauty and mindfulness: we make beauty sustainable by caring for ourselves and our planet. We want to wake this industry up and offer better alternatives, because you and our planet deserve better. We know we cannot do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroines and heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
We are now looking for a structured and enthusiastic Supply Chain Manager (f/m/d) to support our strong growth paths and build a solid supply chain for the future of gitti.
- Ensuring a quality, deadline and cost-oriented procurement, from raw materials to finished products
- Responsible for orchestrating all activities related to ensuring the consistent flow of goods and information from supplier to our fulfillment center
- Definition and implementation of purchasing and supply strategies in coordination with the COO
- Accountable for developing and running the whole area of an operational and strategic purchasing
- Identification, analyses and onboarding of new suppliers including price and contract negotiations
- Sustainable maintenance of supplier relationships and conducting regular supplier audits
- Planning, management and sustainable control of supply chain optimization processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness and quality standards
- Cross-departmental cooperation with the management, among others, as well as the adjacent teams especially product development and logistics
- Monitoring stock levels, placing orders of main supplies and monitoring global deliveries to fulfillment center and from suppliers
- On-time validation and correction of all supplier invoices
- Responsible for troubleshooting in supply related issues
- Establishment and reporting of supply chain key figures
- Degree in economics, engineering or comparable education with focus on supply chain management
- Experience in supply chain management of a manufacturing company as well as in project management
- Analytical and conceptual skills as well as strong problem-solving competence and holistic thinking
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Experience in handling an ERP system as well as secure handling of MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Independent, goal-oriented, structured working methods and a high degree of personal initiative
- Join an international, fast growing start-up with flat hierarchies, short decision-making path and room to actively shape the company
- Be part of an ambitious and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability and disrupting the industry
- A culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring atmosphere
- Enjoy our spacious and central Berlin office and the flexibility to integrate remote working hours
Sounds like a good fit?
Please send your CV and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
The beauty industry is changing fast, work with us to re-invent it.
We can't wait to meet you!
“variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.