Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
gitti is a dynamic start-up based in Berlin with a highly passionate team and an outstanding company culture. We are now looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager (f/m/d).
- Creation and coordination of creative campaigns with our gitti ambassadors.
- Identification of new and existing ambassadors who represent gitti's values.
- Relationship management with existing and potential ambassadors.
- Negotiation with strategic partners.
- Preparation of reports and market analysis.
- Managing budget responsibility.
- Definition and tracking of most important KPI's that define campaign success.
- You have successfully finished your Bachelor program (preferrably with focus on economics or sth. comparable).
- You have at least 1 year of experience with influencer marketing
- Your social media skills are exceptional and you are always up to date with the latest trends.
- You have a positive and open personality, you are very communicative and love to work in a team.
- You have experience working with Suite and you are comfortable working with numbers.
- Your german skills are exceptional and your english skills are very good.
- Join an innovative, fast growing company as we revolutionize the beauty industry with a highly motivated team
- Be part of an ambitious, international and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability and mindfulness
- Receive market standard salary and additional perks such as public
- Enjoy our spacious and central Berlin office, the flexibility to integrate remote working hours and an outstanding team spirit & company culture.
Sounds like a fit?
Please send your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org. The beauty industry is changing fast, support us to re-invent it. We cannot wait to meet you!
“variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.