At gitti we revolutionize the beauty industry with new, innovative, vegan beauty products. We aim reunite two concepts that the traditional beauty industry seems to have opposed in the last years: beauty from inside and out. What does this mean for us? We strive for a dual power of beauty and mindfulness: we make beauty sustainable by caring for ourselves and our planet. We want to wake this industry up and offer better alternatives, because you and our planet deserve better. We know we can't do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
gitti is a dynamic start-up based in Berlin with a highly passionate team. We are now looking for a Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/x).
● develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
● identify both, new and existing influencers and other potential brand ambassadors that represent gitti’s brand values in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
● build relationships with influencers, negotiate strategic partnerships and manage
● define KPI’s and setup reporting structures to measure campaign success and report back regularly to the Head of Influencer Marketing DACH
● you have successfully completed a degree in economics or similar and have at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position
● existing network of beauty/lifestyle influencers (preferably DACH market)
● have the ability to balance metrics-focused thinking with the strong creative mind needed to develop breakthrough authentic and engaging campaigns
● excellent interpersonal and relationship building skill
● strong team player, open minded and can-do mentality
● fluently in german as well as english (written and verbal)
● proficiency in GSuite
● join an international, fast growing start-up with flat hierarchies, short decision-making path and room to actively shape the company
● be part of an ambitious and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability
● a culture of trust and empowerment in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere
● receive market standard salary and additional perks such as public transportation
● enjoy our spacious and central Berlin office, the flexibility to integrate remote working hours and an outstanding team spirit & company culture.
Sounds like a fit? Please send your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. The beauty industry is changing fast, support us to re-inventit. We cannot wait to meet you!
“variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification,sexual orientation, or disability."