At gitti we revolutionize the beauty industry with new, innovative, vegan beauty products.We reunite two concepts that the traditional beauty industry seems to have opposed in the last years: beauty from inside and outside. What does this mean for us? We strive for a dual power of beauty and mindfulness: we make beauty sustainable by caring for ourselves and our planet. We want to wake this industry up and offer better alternatives, because you and our planet deserve better. We know we can't do this alone. Changing a mindset requires true heroes who consciously live beauty every day and lead the way.
gitti is a dynamic start-up based in Berlin with a highly passionate team and an outstanding company culture. We are now looking for a Country Manager DACH (m/f/x).
● develop, implement, execute, evaluate and optimate influencer marketing strategies and campaigns together with your team
● identify new influencers and brand ambassadors
● manage and maintain influencer- and agency relationships
● own the budget for the DACH influencer department
● monitor trends and competitors; prepare weekly Marketing reports
● manage your team (5-7 people) with structure, guidance and mentorship
● ideally you have a background as a Head of Influencer Marketing in e-commerce or sales; ideally in another D2C start-up
● you have a data-driven mindset, excellent analytical skills as well as strong negotiating- and excel power
● you have the ability to balance metrics-focused thinking with the strong creative mind needed to develop breakthrough authentic and engaging campaigns
● you have a growth mindset and can-do-mentality
● you are fluent in both english & german: written & verbal
● you have previously led a team and have solid experience managing people
● join an international, fast growing start-up with flat hierarchies, short decision-making path and room to actively shape the company
● be part of an ambitious and empowering team that strongly focuses on sustainability
● a culture of trust and empowerment in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere
● receive market standard salary and additional perks such as public transportation
● enjoy our spacious and central Berlin office, the flexibility to integrate remote working hours and an outstanding team spirit & company culture.
Sounds like a fit? Please send your CV, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com. The beauty industry is changing fast, support us to re-inventit. We can't wait to meet you!
“variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At gitti, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification,sexual orientation, or disability"